1. National British Championship
- Enjoy – 1. National British Championship on Chessmail has started Boxing Day 2015
- BadBoyBoyd (Group 2) has withdrawn from the championship.
- The 1. National British Championship on Chessmail will be played under following rules:
(1) In their group all players play each other holding white and black stones each simultaneously.
(2) The games will be played in 3-day-rhythm (7-day rhythm is allowed, if agreed between players)
(3) No computer assistance allowed; cheating players will be disqualified !
(4) Games have to be started latest two weeks after starting date. Players, who can prove their invitation in time and don't get a positive answer by their opponents starting the games, will win the games without fight.
- Start: 26.12.2015
Group 1: Executor vs. KarlGrocer; Zavkar vs. zola3; Bye: Icon8000
Group 2: winalot vs.BadBoyBoyd(withdrawn); Leishmania vs. Lohberg123; Bye: stepra
- Start: 26.01.2016
Group 1: Executor vs. Zavkar; KarlGrocer vs. Icon8000; Bye: zola3
Group 2: winalot vs. Leishmania; BadBoyBoyd(withdrawn) vs. stepra; Bye: Lohberg123
- Start: 26.02.2016
Group 1: Executor vs. zola3; Zavkar vs. Icon8000 Bye: KarlGrocer
Group 2: winalot vs. Lohberg123; Leishmania vs. stepra; Bye: BadBoyBoyd(withdrawn)
- Start: 26.03.2016
Group 1: Executor vs. Icon8000; KarlGrocer vs. zola3 Bye: Zavkar
Group 2: winalot vs. stepra BadBoyBoyd(withdrawn) vs. Lohberg123 Bye: Leishmania
- Start: 26.04.2016
Group 1: KarlGrocer vs. Zavkar zola3 vs. Icon8000 Bye: Executor
Group 2: BadBoyBoyd(withdrawn) vs. Leishmania Lohberg123 vs. stepra Bye: winalot
- Playoff - Semifinals:
Group 1 First vs. Group 2 Second Group 2 First vs. Group 1 Second
- Playoff - Finals:
Winner of Semifinals